Moveing KDevelop from python

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Mon May 13 17:37:03 UTC 2002

> PS: Why do the KDE mailings lists fail for 2 days every week. If KDE was a

> business, it would go bust with infrastructure like that..

Don't assume too much on businesses. My company is a big business and the
mail fails one day every month, the web one day every week, and most
importantly, the pvcs server (the pitiful expensive equivalent of cvs) fails
twice a week. The PVCS server, all our install files, the shared
directories, the web proxy and the mail server are located on one single
poor nt computer. I don't even think they use RAID on it. And I know many
businesses are like that. I have more services with a better quality of
service on my friend's linux server.

	regards,

	Philippe