tools part

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Mon May 6 21:36:02 UTC 2002

I have extended the tools part a bit to support all the flexibility
that the KDevelop's tools menu had for some time. While doing
this I also made it possible to plugin external programs into
the context menus.

Problem is, now you can find two entries in the settings dialog
for the tools menu, one named "Tools" and the other "External
Tools". The second one is the more powerful, the first one is
more eye-candy and only for programs from the K menu.
I'm not sure how to proceed, because I don't see how to
integrate the two. Any ideas?

Bernd.