KDevelop team interview

Roberto Raggi raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Sat May 4 19:35:05 UTC 2002

On Thursday 02 May 2002 16:26, Philippe FREMY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As announced, I will begin the interview. I'll submit the questions by
> bunch instead of all at once, to have more of the interactive feeling.
> Please answer on the mailing list. Do not hesitate to make lengthy answer
> with lot of details or unrelated info; do not hesitate to start off a
> discussion. This is what makes an interview more intersting to read.
>
> So, here is the first list of questions:
>
> 1. The project
> - How was the project started ? When, by whom, ...
>
> 2. The team
> - Who is working on kdevelop ?
> - How did you get started ?
> - How long ago ?
> -> everybody please present himself

i became a kdevelop developer in feb 2002.. i've ported/extended the code
completion stuff from gideon to kdevelop2.1, after i added a modified version
of qt-designer editor to gideon, code template and parts support to
kdevelop2.2...
now i'm trying to implement c# and ocaml support for gideon..

ciao robe