KDE_2_2_BRANCH closed now, KDevelop Roadmap

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Mar 26 21:48:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

> 1.) KDE_2_2_BRANCH is now closed for further development
> 4.) All feature commits will be rejected

... except those by harryF ... ;)

> 8.) We need a roadmap for what can be adapted from Gideon to get a
> stable KDevelop-2.2 as soon as possible.

I totally agree.

On my TODO:

* port Gideon to KTextEditor interface
* port Gideon's KEditor parts (NEdit, QEdit...) to KTextEditor and put them
into kde-addons module so that all apps can use them
* port KDevelop 2 to KTextEditor interface (if possible) so that Gideon
Plugins should work nicely in both KDevelop versions.

Best regards,
Harry