KDE_2_2_BRANCH closed now, KDevelop Roadmap

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 21:25:05 UTC 2002

Falk,
I agree with you mostly, but:

Let us make bugfixes into KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH please. One has to tag it
once before and once after the commit and then merge the change into
KDE_2_2_BRANCH. This is a little extra work but will greatly enhance
the time needed to get KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH stable.

Btw:
Congratulations to you all. Very good work, I use it and I love it.

Roland
> 8.) We need a roadmap for what can be adapted from Gideon to get a
> stable KDevelop-2.2 as soon as possible.

Yes, we do, see an earlier post.

> Cheers
> F at lk

Wow, what a day!