Patch against current cvs kde2.2 branch

Serge Lussier serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 20 09:11:02 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 02:57 am, you wrote:
> Hi Serge + Sandy,
>
> Serge Lussier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > ( This message is the same as previous, except that there is no
> > attachment....Sorry... )
> >
> > I previously written to F at lk about my work.
>
> Sorry, I didn't get your email. (?)

Nevermind, I sent it to the address written into the kdevelop help menu|About
Kdevelop|Authors ...

Here is the message I sent to you (Falk):

-------------

Hi Falk, ( my english is BAD )

Yes this is Bretzel again!

I choosed you for my requests because I don't know if John Birch and Ralf are
available theses days...

I finally succeeded to find some time to play with Kdevelop...
I've just finished to get the current CVS version ( for KDE2-2 branch )
as of today  ( March 19/20, 2002 ) from kde.org cvs.

Now that I have enhanced a very little bit the "Add Attributes" dialog page
with some tweak in ckdevelop_classview.cpp file, I need to know how to "diff"
my work against the current cvs.

Here are ( briefly )the changes/add I made:

Attributes's dialog tab page:
   - Added a default value input field.........: default val. is implemented
in the constructors and static vars are now defined in the source(cpp) file.
   - Added read and write methods input fields ( now we can name the methods
as our taste...)

Then, the following files changed:
   - wzconnectdlg.ui.........: added proper LineEdit widgets
   - wzconnectdlgimpl.cpp/.h.: Added and changed code.
   - ckdevelop_classview.cpp.: Added and improved code related to my work.

I think it is mandatory to update kdevelop with my work in that
I have now fixed some of my ugly code.

please, help me ;-)
need diff command args to make the patch file, I mean
need cvs command line args to actually do the diff from my kdevelop against
the kde anoncvs...

Thank you very much for your time Falk...
Bretzel ( Serge Lussier )