KDevelop 2.1 viewNextError() patch

Marcus Gruendler runner at tamalin.de
Sun Mar 17 21:58:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

I just noticed that when going to the next compile error (by pressing F4 or
selecting the menu entry) jumps to the correct line int the editor but does
not select the correct line in the "make output view".

After a short inspection of the source in kdevelop/coutputwidget.cpp I
realised that the selecting code is commented out. Is there a special reason
for this? I uncommented the code and recompiled KDevelop - everything works
as expected.

If it simply has been forgotten, please enable it again. I have attached a
patch which does this.

I am using the current CVS version of KDE_2_2_BRANCH, I hope this is the
correct version for KDevelop 2.1.

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler