release policy after KDevelop-2.1

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 11:51:04 UTC 2002

Hi!

Roberto Raggi wrote:

> i'm working on a persistant class store for kdev2.1, so we can complete qt/kde
> class too.. i think that the first version of pcs is ready in few days..
> now my question is, the pcs can be part of kdev2.1.x?
I'm not sure.

My opinion is:
I suppose it should be possible to merge your new changes to
KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH and to continue the development there. It shouldn't be
hard since the classparser there is identical to the one of
KDE_2_2_BRANCH. Roland only changed class CKDevelop, DocViewMan and the
editor stuff.
Of course it would mean to delay the public release of the persistant
class store to the (KDE 3 only) KDevelop-2.2 release.

Ciao,F at lk