Found some other problems...

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 02:15:05 UTC 2002

Hi Walter,

> for KDevelop (KDE3)...
> It is about "Create API-Documentation with KDoc".
> The KDE3 version does nothing and seems to block... only pressing
> "Stop"
> button releases the API-creation process.
> Happens only if there is no index-path for KDE-Documentation set
> correctly.
>
> PS: Roland - referring to our latest discussion - this bug is an
> perfect
> example, why I personally hate to do more than one "return;" in a
> function.

I do agree with you on this Walter, no need to convince me :-) I also
admit that I am a bit sloppy sometimes when it comes to 'breaking' out
of functions. Yet multiple returns in a function *do* make my stomach
turn ;-)

> so my question:
> Should I commit the patch?
> And on which branch should I do this?

Please do. Apply to all branches where the fix applies :-) except
KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH. I do periodically merge all changed from
KDE_2_2_BRANCH into KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH via CVS and resolve conflicts if
possible. I have planned a merge but I will wait until the next RC.

> ---
> Another problem is the ktheme.tar.gz, which has no po/ directory and
> it
> will not be handled as KDE 2 project (see isKDE2Project()-method).
>
> Patch is ready... should it be committed and where?

See above.