status of python in kdevelop/gideon

Christian Bird cbird at lineo.com
Tue Jun 25 04:25:04 UTC 2002

Hi all,
I'm currently working on a python plugin for kate including a class browser
and code-completion.  Someone on the mailinglist there mentioned that there
is work on python going into kdevelop and gideon.  I don't want to duplicate
work, but I couldn't find any concrete information about it on at
kdevelop.org.  Could someone let me know if there already is a python browser
or code completion (or at least the status of the work in that regard) in
kdevelop?  Thanks so much for any replies.

-- Christian Bird