TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jun 20 22:03:05 UTC 2002

Hi!

W. Tasin wrote:

> F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
>
>> W. Tasin wrote:
>>
>>>   or better only "KDevelop" (which means that we need a definition
>>> for naming "gideon", e.g "KDevelop (gideon)").
>>

>> I second this.
>> Ciao
>> F at lk
>>
>> BTW: Your print patch applied to SuSE-8.0's KDE and Qt seems to work
>> OK except the initial print font size shows "4" although the print
>> result itself looks like size 12. Any idea? Furthermore, can we print
>> coloured, I mean the syntax highlighting colours, too?
>> Ciao
>> F at lk
>>
> Hi F at lk, hi guys,
>
> finally here's the patch which should handle the 4pt/12pt fontsize
> problem.
>
> I also added the possibility to compile KDevelop with color printing
> support (in the easiest and non problematic way).

What do you think about making it the default setting?
B/W printers should print b/w anyway.
And can the user actually unset a "colour" checkbox in the KDE print
dialog? So we would always supply coloured printing, and the user could
finally set back to black/white. Is this possible with KDE's print system?

Ciao
F at lk

P.S.: atm I cannot test the printing, my printer doesn't work any more
because of the reinstallation with SuSE-8. I need to find the reason
first... But your patch looks good to me.