Gideon project - buildproblems

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Wed Jun 19 17:47:04 UTC 2002

Hi, Jakob!

> On Wednesday 19 June 2002 08:26, Jakob Simon-Gaarde wrote:
> > I really need some help to get startet on this project (or any kde
> > project). I can build the whole thing but thats as far as I get. I'm
> > interested in developing on the trollproject, but I dont't even know how
> > I get this part in to KDevelop so I can test my changes.

And you have to generate a project that makes usage of the TrollProject part
(right now I don't know which kinds of support project templates use the
TrollProject part). In your .kdevelop has to stand something like
<projectmanagement>KDevTrollProject</projectmanagement> but I'm not sure
about that.

Bye,
	Victor