Licensing change of files taken from kdevelop/gideon

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Sun Jun 16 13:59:03 UTC 2002

Hi!

> if i'm not getting wrong those files are based on Qt designer code, see
> qt/tools/designer/editor/completion.h.. so i think that you
> can't relicense them

Yup, I have used code of qt/tools/designer/editor/arghintwidget.* which is
QPL/GPL licenced for kdevelop/parts/kwrite-part/codecompletion_arghint.*
(kdelibs/kate/part/katecodecompletion_arghint.*).
Sorry I don't know if someone can change this for  :-(.

But rewriting the GPL'd code isn't to hard...

Bye,
	Victor