cutputwidget.cpp NO! NO! NO!

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jun 13 21:51:02 UTC 2002

Roland Krause wrote:

>Falk,
>
>it is all broken again now.
>
>After the last commits, I have the same bug that I fixed a week ago:
>Neither line breaking nor scrolling works correctly.

Sorry, the string-compare function result has to be used vice versa. It
even didn't neither work for me here nor for you, Please, update again
now, I committed the right one, now it should work.

>So let's stop here and try to understand what this code does, instead
>of guessing and hacking and hacking hacks.

I do understand the code. :) once I reworked the code within the KDE3
#ifdefs.

>Also, lets decide to drop support for all but the major releases of Qt.
>
>The current commercial and official Qt-3 release is 3.0.4. The current
>last major release of Qt-2 was Qt 2.2.3. Anything else isn't our
>problem.

That's nonsense. :-) No distro uses 3.0.4. SuSE-8.0 uses 3.0.3. The
majority of the users have got that version.

>Falk, please revert the last two commits, let's roll back to version
>coutputwidget.cpp 1.3.2.4.2.10.2.21.

Give me one more chance. :-) Let's meet on irc #kde for testing now.
E-Mail is too slow. I'm waiting there.
Ciao
F at lk