Team interview

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Tue Jun 11 13:20:06 UTC 2002

Last set of questions:

8. Future / Contributions:
- What do you plan for the long term ?
- Where do you need help ?
- Where would you like to see people contributing ?
- Name some "stuff that would be cool to have in kdevelop, but that you
can't
  code because of lack of time".

9. Other ide
- how do you compare with other free IDE ? I've heard about eclipse, a fully
  plugin based IDE. Do you know it ? What do you think ?
- comparison with gIde ?
- There was plan to reintegrate some KDE Studio features into KDEvelop, did
it
  occur ?
- I have also read a mail from someone working on source navigator to use
the
  its language parsing feature as a backend for kdevelop. Any news ?
- any relation between kdevelop and KDE Studio (Gold/Plus)? Like
Magellan/Aethera?

10. Misc
- does anyone pay anyone for develing kdevelop