the KDE-3.0.2 release and its bundled KDevelop-2.1.2

Eray Ozkural erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Jun 10 17:04:02 UTC 2002

Hi Falk!

You read my mind. I've just made an entry for a KDevelop 3.0 alpha release
in KDE3.1 feature list.

I think there aren't too many showstoppers towards an alpha quality release,
thanks to Bernd and everybody :) It already seems to be alpha quality. A
little push and it will be there.

And maybe with that little entry on the feature list we can gain more steam :)

Regards,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza