New Editor Chooser in KdeLibs

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Sun Jun 9 17:06:02 UTC 2002

Hi

I wrote an editor chooser, which allows the selection of a system wide default
editor in kcontrol and a widget, which allows overriding that setting from
within an application.

At the moment only the kwrite application uses that feature, it would be nice
though, if gideon could use it too. It would be nice, if someone with a
littlebit gideon knowledge could have a look at my code in
kdelibs/interfaces/ktexteditor/editorchooser.* ,
kdebase/kate/app/kwritemain.cpp , kdebase/kate/app/kwritedialogs.* (and
kdebase/kcontrol/componentchooser) and tell me, if it would be possibly to
integrate that into gideon.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger