Problems in both gideon editors

Eray Ozkural erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Sun Jun 9 12:20:05 UTC 2002

qt embedded:
doesn't apply my font options at all, I can't change the fonts

embedded advanced:
yea I know this editor is very advanced, but it doesn't save
the freaking file on occasion causing me to lose code. :/

in IDEAI user interface, I don't know if it happens elsewhere,
the same file is opened twice sometimes and the old file
won't be saved before build. very weird things happen.

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza