TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2 (PATCHES attached, please comment)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 23:08:05 UTC 2002

Kuba,

I have applied your compilation fix, indentation and editor options
patch to my local version (CVS KDE_2_2_BRANCH) and all works very well.

I have no real insight as to why the OutputWidget uses RichText instead
of PlainText so I did not apply that patch. If Harry says it has to be
the way it is now, I tend to believe him, since he usually knows what
he is talking about :-)

Anyway, good work!
If there are no objections I will commit the changes to CVS tomorrow.

Best regards,
Roland

PS: CVS isnt really that bad, once you know it a bit. I suggest giving
it a try.