kdevelop release for 3.1 alpha1

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 11:17:03 UTC 2002

Hi!

Kuba Ober wrote:

>>>i.e. should I package it ?
>>>
>>Not a KDevelop-2.x.x version.
>>

>Does that mean that kdevelop 3.x is planned to get stable enough for kde 3.1
>to replace kdevelop 2.x without too many regressions?

My jurisdiction ends now at the time of stepping to the next major
KDevelop version (3.0).
I was something like a release coordinator for all 2.x versions but want
to give up that job now. Please, someone of the Gideoners should take
the torch...
Ciao
F at lk

P.S.: I don't support to release new KDevelop 2 versions. I think for a
while it's better to get out of the KDE release cycle instead, and to
come up with 3.0 when it is the time.

P.P.S.: Kuba, referring to a question in another mail: It's too late for
new patches against 2.1.2. It's released already, although not yet
announced because we're waiting for the end of packaging.