Code completion and interative syntax (semantic) checking

Daniel Engelschalt daniel.engelschalt at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 10:25:05 UTC 2002

> Ok, which is the appropriate branch? what is it I need to fetch? (I'm
> currently still running KDE 2.2.1 and Kdeveop 2.0)
my current gideon is the last (nearly) working version for kde 2.x so you
may try to compile kde3 (rc-1 is packaged next monday ?) and gideon. then take
a look at parts/cppsupport (cppcodecompletionparser) to get an impression how
we are currently doing these things. i have improved this implementation
with a second classstore only for codecompletion and some other stuff but there
seems no one who has time to check it (in).

bye,
daniel

http://www.gmx.net