build breaks at kpp.cpp

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:48:03 UTC 2002

Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:

>On Monday 21 January 2002 11:58, W. Tasin wrote:
>
>>I did it and it worked for me...
>>make distclean
>>make -f Makefile.cvs   [this can be also important!]
>>./configure .....
>>make
>>

>I'm quite certain that I'm experiencing another obscure problem due to our
>wonderful build system. I'm going to check out the whole kdevelop module from
>scratch to see if that's really the case.
>
>Thanks,

You're welcome.
If this would happen again I can offer you to have a look at it...
the best way would be to send me the kdevelop/kpp/Makefile (or
Makefile.in) to diff it with my version of it.

If there was an ordering problem with ui'ing first (like you described),
we should be able to find it this way :-).

Ciao

Walter

--
The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]