TODO list (again)

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Sun Jan 20 11:22:03 UTC 2002

>2 BugFix:    Fix browser font selection

I have this fixed locally. There is a bug in KHTML of KDE-2.2.2 which has
to be corrected before this works. The colors are not adjustable because
that would require writing the user settings into a CSS and the applying
this CSS to the html-page. So I have removed the color settings page.

Currently I am scratching my head about the font sizes. These are somehow
reset to the initial settings by calling the function openURL() from KHTML.
I think this is a bug but I want to investigate it a little bit. I think I
will post a patch somewhen this afternoon/evening.

Regards,
Jens