c_cpp_reference 1.0 strange limitation

Daniel de Carvalho Gomes daniel at ati.com.br
Wed Jan 16 17:08:04 UTC 2002

Dear sir,
	I tried do run a simple "./configure; make; make install" at the
c_cpp_reference 1.0 and I got an error at configure script saying that
it could not be installed with a QT Version > 2.0, since I'm using QT
2.3.2 due to kdevelop 2.0.2 and KDE 2.2.2.
	I don't know the c_cpp_reference's structure, but I think it's just a
documentation and I can't see why it needs to run with older QT
versions.  If I knew, I'd change the Makefile and send it to you, but I
don't know how to change it and make it works ... :P
	I'd very happy if you post a new c_cpp_reference's release and make
it's URL source more accessible ( Freshmeat ? SourceForge ? ), because
it's a very good documentation ! By the way, thank you very much for it.
        And, maybe, the kdevelop team should distribute it with the
kdevelop tarball ...

[]'ss,
--

Daniel C. Gomes -  http://www.meubrfree.com.br/~dcgomes - ICQ 2278714
ATI Telecomunications -  Software Development - BHZ/MG/Brazil