Code completion support in CVS?

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Wed Jan 2 13:50:05 UTC 2002

Am Wednesday 02 January 2002 13:32 schrieben Sie:
> Hi everybody,
> I downloaded curent Gideon CVS and KDE3.0 CVS in order to
> try out code completion, but unfortunately it seems that Kwrite
> part doesn't compile... is there any other editor part that supports
> code completion? Any plan to fix the KWrite part?
The kate part supports the code completion interfaces of ktexteditor (a copy
of the implementation in kdevelop HEAD) and the kate part works (no idea if
codecompletion really works, never tested).
but ..... nobody has integrated it into gideon or ?

cu
Christoph