TODO list (again)

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Thu Feb 28 00:44:03 UTC 2002

Roland Krause wrote:

>Harry,
>you asked for it, this is certainly outdated but at least a start.
>
>This is a TODO list for KDevelop-2.1 which is based on
>KDE_2_2_BRANCH running under KDE-3.0.
>
>Walter, could you please add your 'not yet solved' problems?

Here my not yet solved/testing list:

-- mail from Werner Joss (kdevelop crash on open project - only in KDE 3
version)
----- not reproducable for me... but the backtrace seems to show the
KHTML bug mentioned by Jens Zurheide and Falk, but I'm not quite sure.
-- I still got a crash on closing KDevelop (but it's really hard to
reproduce - I already informed Falk)
-- Updating the documentView doesn't work correctly if you use the
View-Tab to change the file and the content of this file has changed
(also informed Falk about it, I think it is a qt-problem emmitting a
signal in a slot function as response of an emitted signal and between
it there is a messagebox, but this isn't proved only an assumption... to
be honest I don't believe it)
-- creating further test-scenarios for my updateMakefileAm() patch (see
below).
-- still trying to get the right ctags binary to check my "switch
header/source file"-patch (with ctags) ... Roland has been informed.

Here my ready to commit list:
--- improvement of updateMakefileAm(), because
----- sometimes "Update all MakefileAms" can remove the _SOURCES=  entry
in project/Makefile.am
----- LDFLAGS=-entry  in shared_libs Makefile.am breaks cross compiling
feature (waiting for Ralf's statement)
----- INCLUDES= in old projects will occur twice (once in the
kdevelop-controlled section and another time outside), this will break
build with new automake.

That's all
Ciao

Walter