kdevelop.kdevprj.save

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Thu Feb 28 00:11:03 UTC 2002

Jens Zurheide wrote:

>I am just compiling kdevelop from within kdevelop (KDE 2.2) using the
>kdevprj.save file from cvs 18:00 and had the problem that ccompconfdlg.h
>was not generated in time for ccompconf.h. Removing ccompconfdlg.ui from
>the project and re-adding it solved this problem. The main difference
>before and after this step seem to be that it was not included in the
>Makefile.am before and at the first position of kdevelop_SOURCES after this
>step.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Jens

Thanks Jens,

can you tell me of which date was the kdevelop you used to compile the
new kdevelop?

I personally don't think that it is the order of the files, but the type
of configure-call.

You can test it with the following sequence from command-line (assuming
your kdevelop src are located in /foo/bla/kdevelop):

#cd /foo/bla/kdevelop
#make distclean
#make -f Makefile.cvs
#/foo/bla/kdevelop/configure --prefix=/opt/kde2 --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt2
#make

calling configure with the fullpathname causes these faults on my
machines regardless of the order of the ui-files inside kdevelop_SOURCES=.

Please check if this happens also on your side.
Ciao

Walter