slotTagSwitchTo()

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:41:01 UTC 2002

Hi *,

I slightly changed slotTagSwitchTo() to make switching between other
extensions possible., but I cannot test the ctags usage for this feature.
It seems that this doesn't work for my ctags version.
Could someone have a look at it?

There is still the fallback mechanism in it, so it doesn't take much
care if it switches for filesearch or ctag reason, but it would be nice
if it also worked with ctags.

Ciao

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)