Trouble compiling CVS version out of KDE_2_2_BRANCH

Jörg Pauly j.pauly at trafficware.de
Sat Feb 23 12:41:02 UTC 2002

Am Samstag, 23. Februar 2002 11:17 hämmerte Jörg Pauly auf der Tastatur:
> Sorry, but I'm afraid, the CVS compiling instructions on www.kdevelop.org
> are not ok.
>
> I'm using KDE 2.2.2 with Qt 2.3.2, and I wanted to build a CVS version for
> testing. I did all Char by Char as it is written on the CVS page, but
> ./configure stops mentioning a missing Qt3.0.2 installation.

Ok, found the reason for that (wrong admin directory).

But now, with the correct admin dir, ./configure does not recognize my
Qt-2.3.2 installation, but tells me it needs qt => 2.2.2.

It crashes even when I stub its nose upon the directory using the
--with-qt-library param.

A Bug? Hmmm...

Rgds
Joerg