codecompletion's problem

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 08:56:03 UTC 2002

"W. Tasin" wrote:

> >Looking deep into the sources of kwrite... Yes, 13 is the attribute for a
> >HlCSymbol which seems to be kind of a fallback value (if nothing else
> >matches). I am referring to CHighlight::makeContextList() in file
> >highlight.cpp here. So Roberto's approach is rather limited to C/C++ but
> >seems to be correct. (col is column, isn't it ;-) )
You know the editor can be in the state "typing in comment colour
(default green)". If you type a key on the keyboard, it always has the
right colour. So the decision for a certain character colour when
printing that new character is equivalent to the decision whether we are
in a comment or not. That information should also be processed by the
code completion. Isn't it so?

Ciao,F at lk