codecompletion's problem

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Thu Feb 21 01:43:04 UTC 2002

ok... you both are right...
concerning the color... and AFAICS it is really an attribute for
highlighting.

But kwrite is really hard to understand...  only two things:
- wouldn't it rely only on this kind of editor?
- isn't the attribute for comments 10, for strings 8 and for stringchars
[whatever this would be] 9 (see highlight.cpp line 1382 and following)?

Hmmm... anyway I don't know how to handle this easily AND correctly.
Ciao

Walter

--
The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]