Integrating QExtMDI's window menu in a KAction based app

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 00:55:04 UTC 2002

I am facing the problem to integrate a QPopupMenu that was created by
Falk's QExtMDI library with a KAction based menu structure.

QExtMDI creates a QPopupMenu that contains all open windows and a few
misc. items that can be called and that are generally useful when using
this library.

When I just insert it into the menuBar of my application, which uses a
XML ui.rc file, the menu will end up past the Help menu which is not
really where I want it.

Is there a way to merge this?

Roland
PS: Since QExtMDI is a qt based library and doesnt require KDE afaik
there is not really a way to make it a kpart and have it use GUI
merging via XML.