code completion - question

Roberto Raggi raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Mon Feb 18 20:08:03 UTC 2002

hello Gustl,

the method CppCodeCompletion::getMethodBody search the current method body..
the word 'const' is removed for match constant methods like
class::method(...) const { ...

PS: at the moment simpleparser & getMethodBody are really dummy.. now i'm
working on an incremental parser so we can support namespace, pointer
indirection level, etc..

ciao robe