Kdevelop-devel digest, Vol 1 #123 - 5 msgs

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 00:26:02 UTC 2002

> On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 12:43:34AM +0200, Etay Meiri wrote:
>
> Well, I didn't get any answer but here's what I did to make it
> compile:
> Seems like several sources were missing from their *_SOURCES in
> Makefile.am,
> several *.moc files were generated as *.moc.cpp and their respective
> cpp files
> didn't include them at the end. A complete mess. I'm not an autoconf
> guru so
> I went error by error and hacked the Makefile.ams and several sources
> until I
> got it compiled. A diff is attached. I hope this help somehow.

I wouldnt do any of that. The Makefile.am for KDevelop are generated
from the project file kdevelop.kdevprj.save, which in turn requires a
working Kdevelop. Therefore someone on this should probably regenerate
them, possibly the person who checked them in last, and check them in
again. I agree this is a mess, but KDevelop is a KDevelop maintained
project after all.

Another possibility why this may be a mess is that there can be
problems if someone who uses KDE-3 checks in ui files which arent
compatible with KDE-2 any longer.

A patch is probably not the right thing to do here, I suspect someone
needs to look into this.

Roland