codecompletion for kdevelop 2.1 starts to work!!!

Jörg Rüppel joerg at sharky-x.de
Fri Feb 15 11:15:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am using MSVC at work very much and therefore I got used to CTRL+SPACE for
automatic wordcompletion ( which only works if the current start of the word
is unambigous ). Wordcompletion in MSVC considers the current context, for
example, in a function comment header:

/ name: GUI_BUTTON::SetT [CTRL+SPACE]
*/
inserts the rest automatically looking in the class GUI_BUTTON instead of
listing up all words which start with SetT.
Showing member variables and methods happens automatically when typing :: ->
etc.

Jörg

Am Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2002 13:45 schrieben Sie: