Kate Part for KDevelop

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sat Feb 9 21:57:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm just trying to convert Gideon to use KDE's KTextEditor stuff, so please
don't add a Kate part for Gideon because if I succeed it will become obsolete
very soon ;)

The only trouble I have so far is the debugging stuff that will be lost...

Is there any good method like... "Take the KTextEditor part, look whether
there is a Gideon Debug extension part for it and use both together"...?

Best Regards,
Harry