Patch for the IDEAI mode

Andrea Bergia andreabergia at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 27 18:49:02 UTC 2002

Hi everyone. In the IDEAI mode, when I switched window by Next Window, if I
switched from two source files all works fine, but if I switched from a
source and an help (in fact from a Kate editor to a KHTMLPart) I lose the
caret. So I made this very simple patch. Bye.

PS: Very good job. KDevelop 3 is fantastic, but *very* unstable.

--
Andrea Bergia - studente              Linux Registred User #281550
"The one thing we're all waiting for, is peace on Earth and an end to war,