QT designer

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Tue Dec 24 16:00:08 UTC 2002

On a related topic, from what I can see QT designer cannot be started with a
specific .ui file - i.e. I can't do "designer myform.ui". Doesn't this make
it difficult to kick off designer when the user clicks a .ui file or creates
a new .ui file in a project? This obviously affects KDE/QT C++ projects as
well as PyQT - has anyone figured out a workaround for this? (Couldn't find
anything in the recent archives). If not, I'll get my thinking cap on.
cheers
Julian