PyQT support

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Tue Dec 24 15:56:03 UTC 2002

I've put together the start of a small framework for PyQT apps for the
appwizard. It requires PyQT (http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/) to
run the developed programs but creates no KDevelop -> PyQT dependency. It's
based on the automake project manager (to get those .ui files compiled into
Python)

Attached is the directory you need to add to parts/appwizard to get it working
(you need to make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure && make afterwards)

If I don't get any "don't do this!!" posts I'll commit it to CVS next week.
There are no C++ changes - all it is is an appwizard template.

cheers
Julian