helping out

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Dec 16 14:03:44 UTC 2002

Dirk,

I'm working on getting a lot of the old documentation updated prior to the
next release.  Right now there's still a lot to be done - look at the TODO
in the cvs archive, or http://bugs.kde.org to see a list of things that need
fixed.

What version of kdelibs do you have?  It looks like that meinproc isn't
finding the correct version of a definition file that it needs in order to
parse the documentation.  Perhaps rerunning:

make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make

will solve it?