KDevelop presentation at SVLUG on Wednesday night.

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Wed Dec 4 00:40:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have some screenies of gideon + kvim part on my site
(http://www.freenux.org/shots), feel free to use them.

IMHO the component model in Gideon should be really put ahead. This is a
really good design i think.
Nice features I like would be the automake manager,  the project wizard and
the diff viewer, and the 'editor of your choice' integration.
You could also show the different versioning systems kdevelop can use
(CVS,Perforce, Subversion (still in devel)) which makes it usable for most
environments/people.

A good point is also that one can easily add a new feature to gideon (thanks
to the components system). this can be important for some companies which
have particular needs.

Have fun there :)

cheers,
Mik