creating qmake projects with appwizard

Jakob Lund/Trapsoft Inc JakobL at trapezesoftware.com
Mon Aug 26 08:56:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have allready started making qmake templates - and two have already been
commited (qmakesimple and qmakeapp). Both of these templates rely on Qt
3.0.x completely thus no KDE dependency. My plan is to first add more of
these non-KDE dependant templates and then secondly convert some of the
existing KDE templates for automake to qmake. The reason for this is that
by making KDE independant templates the projects created will initialy
become platform-independant (at least on platforms supported by Qt). This
is the main idea for using qmake - the ease of jumping from platform to
platform.

Best regards

Jakob Simon-Gaarde