I really hate to tell you this but...

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Sat Aug 17 22:32:19 UTC 2002

Hi!

Just a few words from me at present since I live in exile now, my house in
Dresden is affected by the flood. Didn't lose anything, but there isn't
current and drinking water these days.
Please, fix the bug immediately, 3.0.3 hasn't been released yet. Harry,
please, check. Then let Dirk Müller know.

Ciao
F at lk

http://www.gmx.net