gideon release, first steps

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel Matthias at Hoelzer-Kluepfel.de
Sat Aug 3 11:33:05 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I think most peope agree that we should try to release gideon as soon as
possible. I have learned that we have promised to have an alpha  release with
KDE 3.1 ;-)

The first two steps I would like to take are:

a) Remove the kdevelop sources from HEAD, as Roland has suggested. (It has
been friday, but the code is still in, so we should do this now ;)

b) Make a list of parts that should be part of the release. I have attached a
proposal of the plugins I think should go in. Please comment, so we can agree
on final list.

We should start to find and fix the most urgent bugs for an alpha...

Bye,
Matthias.