Interview with KDevelop developers

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 12:50:04 UTC 2002

Hi Philippe!

Philippe FREMY wrote:

>	Hi guys,
>
>I would like to make an interview with the KDevelop developers. I think
>KDevelop is really an underrated KDE project and making a good interview
>could bring more developers to it.

Good idea!

>I confess I don't know who the main KDevelop contributors are, so please
>enlighten me.

Some main KDevelopers have already left us but you can see the active
one at:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=current_work.html

>But I have many questions.
>
>And are all you guys in Europe ?

Most are in Europe. Some in America, 1 in New Zealand, 1 in Asia.

> This would help to choose the time when we
>want to do the interview. The interview would be done on irc.

#kdevelop on irc.kde.org
23:00 Central European Time 24/04/2002.
If we get many complains, we'll change it.

Ciao
F at lk