Interview with KDevelop developers

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Tue Apr 23 09:37:02 UTC 2002

	Hi guys,

I would like to make an interview with the KDevelop developers. I think
KDevelop is really an underrated KDE project and making a good interview
could bring more developers to it.

I can not resiste the pleasure to cite what David Faure said about my
KOffice
interview:
"You should see the number of patches that arrived onto koffice@ and
koffice-devel@ for the last week. Many people joined, and I was impressed
at the quality of the patches I saw. I think everyone who sent a patch and
announced willingness to continue working on koffice, has a CVS account
now"

I confess I don't know who the main KDevelop contributors are, so please
enlighten me. But I have many questions.

And are all you guys in Europe ? This would help to choose the time when we
want to do the interview. The interview would be done on irc.

	Philippe

--
- Dad, why should we hide from the Police ?
- Because they use Emacs son, and we use KVim!