Code completion in 2.1?

E.Moyse e.moyse at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 16:35:07 UTC 2002

> >However I *STILL* can't get code-completion to work. It's turned on in the
> >menus, but nothing seems to happen.
> >
> When you run KDevelop on commandline, what is the output when you press
> Ctrl+Space at a -> or . ?

If I press ctrl-space at Coord. I get:

ctx = 0x83a1e78 - lev = 0 - type = Coordinate - vars = Coord
ctx = 0x8583168 - lev = 0 - type = Coordinate - vars = Coord

... and coord is of type Coordinate so something is working!

> Second, maybe your machine is too slow and code-completion times out and
> cancels. You can increase the delay with the slider in the
> code-completion settings.

I put the delay on full, and still nothing happened.

Thanks!

Ed

|  Edward Moyse                                                         |
|  Dept. of Physics,            web     hepwww.ph.qmw.ac.uk/~moyse      |
|  QMUL                         mobile  +44 (0) 7967 594 657 		|
|  Mile End Road, E1 4NS        office  +44 (0) 20 7882 3767            |