Plans

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 17:38:04 UTC 2002

On Thursday 18 April 2002 17:06, you wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 16. April 2002 20:14 schrieben Sie:
> > 2. The new class dialog for C++ works in principle, but it does not
> > yet add the files to the project. By default, the files are added to the
> > KDevProject::activeDirectory() (new interface) subdirectory of the
> > project. Its initial value is currently set by the appwizard.This should
> > become configurable in the project management parts.
>
> Ok. So if I want to add a new class to my binary I have to generate the
> sourcecode and then add the files to the target (binary,lib)?

Well, the problem with the targets is not yet solved (in the automake
case when there are multiple targets in a directory) ;( I'll implement
the KDevProject::addFile() method first for the custom project part.
I guess I'll try to implement it for automake projects tomorrow and
speak up if I get stuck...

You can create new files with

  FileTemplate::copy(part, "cpp", "path/to/the/new/file");

or e.g. "php" as second argument, which would copy the template
from projectDir/templates/php, as created by the app wizard.

Bernd.