Objective-C support in KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 21:52:04 UTC 2002

Richard,
I hope to be able to sort this out tonight, I've had a problem that
KDevelop simply crashed on opening the first file but that's sorted out
now.

Your problem looks like a binary incompatible change between a library
that was installed for gideon. We really need to make sure that we use
common parts and libraries but distinguish the ones that are not common
cleanly.

Roland