Fwd: uml tool to be implemented with kdevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Sep 30 13:20:07 UTC 2001

FYI...Mathieu, wouldn't assembling a collection of available code and
gathering the according developers into KDevelop be a good idea before we
start something new over again ? :)

Ralf

Subject: uml tool to be implemented with kdevelop
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:08:34 +0100
From: xavier helluy <xavier.helluy at btgid76.bgi.uni-bayreuth.de>
To: chouimat at videotron.ca
Cc: nolden at kde.org

Hello,

Browsing the kdevelop mail archive, I noticed you're looking for some uml
tool.
Are you aware of the uml programm written by Paul Hensgen :
phensgen at techie.com
It is simply called uml

The software has appeared recently on apps.kde.com. The source compile
without any problems and the program woks very nicely. I am not a uml user,
but I just play a little bit with the user interface. Everything draws very
nicely on my 300 Mhz machine. It is amazing. (very different from the kivio
drawing feeling)
And from what I understand, he is going to get more support from his
university to help developpping the code...

cheers,

Xavier Helluy, a happy kde user.